The Scruggs Company, Inc. has immediate openings for Laborers in our Middle Georgia. These positions will be based out of Cochran, GA.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation and labor associated with various trades including but not limited to: asphalt, pipe, grading, curb and gutter, structures, and traffic control
- Placement of asphalt using hand or power tools including – shovel, rake, pick hammer, tamp, saw
- Shovel or rake gravel, dirt or other material
- Lift, carry, and transfer materials and tools
- Assist in moving and placing traffic control devices
- Follow safe practices and procedures
- Must be able to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time and be able to work outside in inclement weather.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Valid Georgia driver’s license preferred
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
To apply for this job please visit scruggscompany.com.