The following products are available at our Asphalt Plant/Rail Facilities in Cordele, Mineola, Lenox and Meigs:
Rock and Aggregate:
- Granite aggregate in sizes (4, 57, 5, 6, 7, 8, Manufactured Sand)
- Graded aggregate base (GAB)
- Type III rip-rap
- Limerock base
- Crushed recycled asphalt product (RAP)
- Crushed concrete (i.e. use for base coarse)
- Fill dirt
- Cold Mix (specially formulated for repairs such as potholes)
- Most aggregate and asphalt products are available for pickup at our facilities in Cordele, Valdosta, Meigs and Lenox. Contact the plant at the location of your choice (see our locations page) to arrange your purchases.
- Delivery is available for larger quantities (usually over 100 tons).
- All asphalt plants are listed in the Georgia Department of Transportation “Qualified Producers List”, (i.e. QPL) which indicates the plants consistently meet the quality requirements set out by the Georgia DOT.